Designed to carry you across various terrain, this performance boot stands up to long hikes in wet weather and has a grippy sole engineered to reduce effort as you push out of each step. The lace system makes it easy to put them on and take off and allows plenty of adjustment for a confidently secure fit.
- Premium yak nubuck and oiled suede boot that is technically enhanced to take on demanding terrain
- GORE-TEX waterproof membrane to keep feet dry
- Engineered with RECEPTOR technology to promote a natural foot position and enhance every stage of your step
- Excellent traction provided by the tough rubber outsole even on rough ground
- Cushioning PU foam midsole absorbs shocks and a wider last shape enhances comfort